Sunday, April 4, 2010

We're back! And with some changes...

So, I know it's been FOREVA!!! Things got wild here for awhile. And I went into a cooking S-L-U-M-P. Seriously, I really have NOT cooked anything to blog about. In that long! That's all changed a little in the past few weeks, so I have cooked a few good things to share, but I have other things I'd like to share with you as well...which brings me to the part about the changes. You see, I love to cook- but there are so many other things about my life that I love too. I want to start sharing those things with everyone. So starting NOW, this blog will no longer be just a cooking blog, but a family blog- about all things Thompson (don't worry- all those yummy things will still be there!). I still browse all my favorites, and am excited and inspired to get back into the swing of things. Thanks to everyone who has encouraged me to get back to this- it really is something I love! And thanks to everyone who has read and kept up with us thus far...hopefully,you'll stay with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment